FxNet has adopted the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) network security protocol to guarantee a secure connection for all communications with our Clients.
You can deposit and withdraw your funds at any time, because we protect the safety of your transactions and ensure that all your information remain private.
Our Clients can choose from a wide variety of online funding methods. The most popular are bank wire transfers and credit card deposits.
Deposit of Funds
To deposit funds into your FXNET trading account, first you need to login to the Members Area, click on the ‘Funds’ option and choose ‘Deposit Funds’. Then you will be able to select your preferred payment option and you will receive clear instructions about the necessary steps and details.
The amount of time required for your funds to be credited to your trading account depends on the payment method chosen by you to make a deposit. Bank transfers may take up to 5 working days, while credit card payments and deposits done via e-wallets are usually instant.
Withdrawal of Funds
To withdraw funds from your FXNET trading account, first you need to login to the Members Area, click on the ‘Funds’ option and choose ’Withdraw Funds’. Then, you will be able to select the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account.
Upon receiving your withdrawal request, we will proceed with the payment either on the same day or on the next working day (depending on the time you placed your request). Please keep in mind, however, that the time needed for your funds to reach you may vary, as it depends on your selected payment method.
1) FxNet does not accept any third-party deposits, which means that to make a deposit to your trading account, you have to use a credit card registered under your name and/or deposit via bank transfer from the bank account that belongs to you, and/or use an e-wallet that is open under your name.
2) FxNet does not accept any cash deposits. Please keep in mind that cash deposits are associated with high money laundering risks, so if you wish to deposit any money to your trading account, you can only do so in accordance with payment instructions provided on our website.
3) If you are depositing funds in a different currency than the base currency of your trading account, the transfer amount will be converted into your account’s base currency at the FXNET prevailing exchange rate.
1) As a new Client, you will be able to withdraw your funds once you provide us with all the required Verification Documentation and receive the confirmation from us that your account has been verified. If you wish to withdraw your funds before opening any transactions, you can send a refund request via e-mail to
2) As an existing Client, you can withdraw your funds at any time as long as all your documents are up to date (if any of your documents are expired, we will simply ask you to provide us with a new, updated copy).
3) If you have any open positions at the moment you place a withdrawal request, we will proceed with this request only if the withdrawal of funds from your account does not cause the margin level to drop below 100%.
4) You can only withdraw your funds to a credit card, e-wallet or a bank account which has been used by you to carry out the initial deposit.
5) Withdrawal of any amount exceeding the initial deposit shall be processed via bank transfer.
6) Withdrawals / refunds will be processed in the currency of the original deposit. In case that the account currency differs from the withdrawal/refund currency, the transfer amount will be converted into the transfer currency at the FXNET prevailing exchange rate.